You can search Technical Support by keyword.
How To Replace The Serpentine Belt on Suzuki Esteem
The Suzuki Esteem, bogus from 1995 to 2007, had several engine choices and physique styles from which to choose. The car was accessible as a three-door hatchback, four-door auto and a five-door base wagon. With engines alignment from the 1.3-liter and 1.6-liter up to the 1.8-liter, the car had affluence of ability while application ammunition economy. Of the engines acclimated in the Esteem, alone the 1.8-liter engine amalgamation uses a convolute belt system. The added engines use an earlier multi-belt arrangement to drive the accessories.
Things You'll Need:
the procedure of replacing the Serpentine Belts:
1. Find the abrogating array cable on your battery. Remove the application bolt from the array cable end with a wrench, again lift the cable off the array and set it aside. Isolating it from the array terminal will accumulate the engine from getting started or cranked over while you accept your easily in about the engine.
2. Locate the belt tensioner on the foreground of the engine. On the Suzuki 1.8-liter engine, the tensioner sits low on the engine just to the passenger's ancillary of the crank pulley. Place a bend on the bolt that runs through the centermost of the tensioner pulley, again about-face the bend counterclockwise to abate the astriction on the belt.
3. Remove the belt from the engine pulleys and circle the tensioner aback to the chargeless arm position. Do not acquiesce it to breeze aback or accident will action to the bounce in the tensioner. Install a new belt over the pulleys on the engine but leave it off the tensioner for now.
4. Circle the tensioner counterclockwise with a wrench. Slide the belt assimilate the tensioner pulley, again boring acknowledgment the tensioner to the home position. The tensioner will administer the actual bulk of astriction on the belt, so no acclimation is needed.
5. Install the abrogating array cable assimilate the abrogating array terminal, again install the application bolt through the cable end. Tighten the bolt with a bend until it is secure.
Suzuki Diagnostic & Repair tool
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.