Nissan Consult Diagnostic Interface Free Shipping
It’s heavy and robust casing for rough service use. The interface can connect to PC via RS232.
The powered from car battery over 14pin consult port of Nissan vehicles. LED to control power and clock function.
We supply the Nissan consult diagnostic interface unlimited technical support and good after-sales service.
Nissan Consult Diagnostic Interface:
- Interface fitting for 14pin Consult Port of Nissan vehicles.
- Heavy & robust casing for rough service use
- Connects to PC via RS232
- Powered from car battery over 14pin Consult Port of Nissan vehicles.
- LED to control power and clock function
What can you do with this interface?
- Monitor and Log dozens of realtime parameters
- Check and clear engine fault codes before going to an expensive auto shop
- Adjust the timing and idle
- Power balance testing
- Reset the self-learn codes
- Control idle air valves, relays (AC, fans, etc), timing
- Diagnose customer vehicles on-site
- Speed up troubleshooting of electronically monitored components
- No software is supplied with this device
Available software working with this Interface:
(Note that some of it is not free and need to be purchased)
DDLreader: DDLreader v.15c / DDLreader v.16c
Nissan Data Scan v.1.4
Nissan Data Scan v.1.51
- Nissan Consult Interface
- RS232 extension cable
It works on all Nissan cars that have the grey 14pin Consult connector (you'll usually find it near the fusebox) (This cars are usually build from year 1989 to 2000) . Models such as: 300ZX, Z32, Maxima, 240SX, S13, S14, Skyline, SR20DE, SR20DET, RB20, Altima, Fairlady.
1pc x Nissan Consult interface
1pc x RS232 Cable
1pc x CD Drive
Online Chat: Online service support
Attention: please leave your telephone number for shipping when you make payment for this product on our website.
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.