OBDMATE OM520 OBD2 EOBD New Model Code Reader
- Manufacturer Specifications
- Technical Service
- Product's Reviews
- Write a Review
OBDMATE OM520 New Model Code Reader
Language: English, French, German, Spanish
OBDMATE OM520 New Model Code Reader has three wonderful features:
1.OBDMATE OM520 can used to test New model car with CAN,J1850 PWM,J1850 VPW,ISO9141 and KWP2000 protocols vehicles.
2.OBDMATE OM520 can display vehicle currenty trip information(Distance,Fuel used,Avg Speed).
3.Software upgradeable via internet.
Product Features & Functions
· Fashionable design, easy operation
· Works on all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US, European and Asian vehicles
·utilizing CAN, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO9141 and KWP2000 protocols
· Easily determines the cause of the "Check Engine Light ( MIL)"
· Read hard(memory)/pending(intermittent), historic codes with code definitions
· Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
· Reads live datastream and waveform
· Views freeze frame data
· I/M monitor readiness test
· Displays live O2 sensor test data
· Displays On-board monitor test results
· Check if Vehicle components work status
· Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
· Display Current trip Infomation (Fuel Economy,Average Fuel,Distance,Fuel used,Avg
Speed, running time)
· Multilingual menu and DTC definitions--- English, Spanish, French
· Built-in OBD-II Fault code lookup library
· Software upgradeable via internet
· Large, 128 x 64 easy-to-read backlit LCD display with adjustable contrast
· Detachable and replaceable 16-pin OBD2 cables
1pc x OBDMATE OM520 New Model Code Reader main unit
1pc x OBD2 main cable
1pc x USB update cable
1pc x CD with user manual
Online Chat: Online service support
Attention: please leave your telephone number for shipping arrival when make payment for this product on our website.
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.